|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Pieces Negotiable|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，L/C|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Product Name:||PFalcon-640 Multi-purpose Monocular Night Vision Device||Detector:||640×512/12μm|
|Objective Lens:||F25mm/F1.0||Recognize Of Person:||590mm|
|Recognize Of Vehicle:||1000m||Weight:||350 G|
|Operating Temperature:||-45℃~55℃||Storage Temperature:||-55℃~70℃|
|Interface:||Picatinny Rail、Helmet Mount||Dimensions:||105×65×48(mm)|
PFalcon-640 Thermal Monocular,
Thermal Monocular Night Vision 350G
1. After observing or after a long time without observing the target, you should turn off the camera in time to prolong the working time of the multi-purpose monocular night vision device.
2. The lens is an important optical component, during installation and use, avoid staining and damaging the surface of the lens with oil and various chemicals, and cover the lens after use.
3. When not in use and during transport, remove the batteries and place the Monocular Night Vision in its case.
4. When storing or not working for a long period of time, store the Monocular Night Vision in a cool, dry environment.
5. Do not use chemical solvents, thinners etc. to scrub the case, but use a clean, soft, dry flannel cloth.
6. The lens of the multi-purpose monocular night vision device should only be cleaned when it is visibly soiled.
7. When not in use for a long time, the lens should be checked and calibrated every six months.
|Product name||PFalcon-640 Multi-purpose monocular night vision device|
|Recognize of person||590mm|
|Recognize of vehicle||1000m|
|Exit pupil diameter||Collimator Lens ≥15mm Ocular Lens 5mm|
|Exit pupil distance||Collimator Lens ≥8mm Ocular Lens 20mm|
|Interface||Picatinny Rail,Helmet mount|
Enter Your Message